Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Works about to start.


This is the concept of what we would like to build.

So after the drama of the neighbors complaining about our industrial size shed it looks like we are all set to go.

I've been madly trying to come up with a concept for our house. Grahame has been madly telling me to hurry up with it. Tommorow I have to find a draftsman to draw our plan. Then submit that to council too. Hopefully no complaints from the neighbors this time round. Otherwise Grahame will be setting up perimeter machine gun posts for those who dare to cross our boundry to complain.

Of course we are going with something way more funky & cool than what our neighbors have built. The house will be built out of colourbond mostly. On the western wall I want blue stone(dark grey/blue). On the northern will be mostly glass. The rest of the walls will be pale green colourbond and on the roof light grey, as will be the window frames. Just don't know where I can fit pink into my colour scheme yet!

So as we start to progress I will post photos.

No comments: