Friday, July 23, 2010

More photos

Now that I'm home from tripping around the world I can now take back my position of cheif photographer and blogger both of which Grahame is not very good at. I'll let him continue with the mannual labour tasks.
Slowly but surely the work is getting done. Next on the agenda is to line the living area of the shed and have that all set up properly. We'll clear out the shed a bit and put all the working tools into the house after the builder has gone. That will give us more room in the shed and make it easier to do the lining of the walls. Then we(the royal we) have to complete the kitchen and build the walls for the bathroom.
I tell you it's just great having your bathroom next to where we dine. The walls of the bathroom at the moment are made up of cardboard boxes and a curtain!! Lovely when you have company.

But don't let that put you off from visiting us.

The downstairs space that will become our home. As you can see there is a long way to go before it will be finished.

The house as of yesterday (Friday).



Grahame & Tim have been busy creating some paddocks for the future animals. We hope to get some miniture goats soon.

Side view(western) with the trims added to the windows. The tall grey wall that joins the white has to be re done so the white continues at the top and below will stay grey.We are going to add dark timber trims to the barge boards, verandahs and the balustrading. Hopefully it will look very cool.It's always hard to know what it will turn out like when it's just an idea in your head.
I actually wanted to incorporate dark pink but the rest of the family wasn't too keen on that. I love pink, I want pink I WANT PINK!!!
Luckily I have lots of lovely pink garden pots that can be placed around the house. I will have pink one way or another.




Meet our newest family members. They are yet to produce anything yet. All they do is eat.




No comments: