Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A beautiful autumns' day

With all the rain comes all the weeds so once again I've had a bit of a clean up of the orchard. The trees have grown quite alot. I only hope that next year they bare fruit.

A new bed by the orchard. The chooks dug up the last one so I've add more soil, weeded and put in the last of the hundreds of free agapanthas I got from a very generous farmer. The rest are up the driveway. My very wonderful husband dug them up early one Sunday morning. It was hard work. All I did was put them in the back of the ute.


Our rooster Stretch

Stretch


More plantings. I've been extremley lucky to have been given lots of free plants from family and friends but also at the nusery I go to. Jim & Nancy have given me hundreds of plants including trees. Mind you I've spent quite alot of money there and they aren't going to be short of soap any time soon!!

This is when I don't like rain


Goats will be arriving this afternoon. Photos to come.

No comments: