Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dissapointment

Well you can imagine how the excitment was quickly sucked out of my day when it was obvious that the carpet layers weren't turning up at my house.
So I marched myself down to Carpet Court demanding to know where my carpet was. Only to find out that they had booked it in for the 12th rather than the 5th. Grrrrrr



But this may have been a blessing in disguise as this allowed Tim the builder to screed the upstairs bathrooms without worrying about carpet. I have FINALLY chosen the floor tiles. They are something I thought I'd never go with.
I'm sooo wanting to move stuff in as I'm fed up with the pig sty I'm currently live in. We have stuff every where including 5 million pieces of Lego which Harison leaves every where because he doesn't really have any where to put it.
Never ever have we lived in such chaos, it's doing my head in. I can't function and I don't know where to start.

May be I'll have some more to report after Monday.

No comments: