Saturday, May 19, 2012

Laundry progress

The laundry is closer to being finished now.
I bought these stools$50 for 3 at the local market last week, thinking they would be perfect for under the kitchen bench.
Here they are one week later with a little facelift I gave them during the week. Not bad for $76 all up.
I can say house is almost complete, so close to being finished now. Just have to find a basin/vanity for main bathroom. Put some trim up in the bathrooms for that finishing touch. I came up with a really cheap alternative that doesn't involve tiling. I'll show pictures once it's complete and if it looks any good.(then I can reveal my cheapo alternative) We still need 2 benchtops in the kitchen. And I think that's it. We decided to not put a slash back behind the stove yet. I'll just keep it very clean until I find the right tile to put there. I know exactly what I want put I'll probably have to find that in Melbourne. Speaking of Melbourne..........! Glorious autumn day here today. The garden looks lovely even with leaves falling.

No comments: