Sunday, January 27, 2013

I know I'm supposed to have posted something well before now but I just haven't. I was also supposed to have taken more photo's ,and I haven't, oops. I have forgotten to take some photo's can you believe it? There has been such a long lag between work on the house. We (the royal "we" !!!) have done some work in the past few weeks and it's closer to being finished than ever before, (obviously)! We had a bushfire scare last Friday with the crazy 44 degree heat. We evacuated to Pambula Beach with 2 goats on the back of the ute, it was a funny sight. And they weren't even our goats. Luckily for us the wind changed direction and we were spared. Even more than a week later that fire is still burning. School's back this week and the routine begins again. Photo's soon I think.

No comments: