Monday, May 20, 2013

on being an entrepreneur‎

Well what would I know? But I told the husband if he intends on quitting his job then I'll just have to become an entrepreneur. Don't laugh, I'm serious. Someone's got to keep him in his spending habit haha.

I came across the wonderful leoniedawson.com   I found her by searching for creativity courses and discovered that she had so much on offer. So I signed up and have now put myself on the path to  entrepreneurship ‎.

She is quite crazy and that suits me. Check her out you may find her as interesting as I do.

While were talking entrepreneur check out this gal too

 impactposse.com

Kristin sweetingMorelli

 has some very enticing news to share, you won't want to miss out on this one.




Let me put a plug in for our Pambula neighbors while I'm at it.





No comments: