Sunday, April 7, 2013

I hate Kangaroos

So I HATE Kangaroos. They are not the cute cuddly creatures as they are portrayed. They are viscous  destructive and menacing creatures. SORRY but that is my opinion. They certainly have plenty of grass too munch on at our property, our neighbours properties and the hundreds of bush acres behind our property. But no they have to come in and destroy our plants, eat all my roses , snap every standard rose I have, trample my plants, break branches on established trees and break our fences.




I have tried to mend the standard roses and they are all taped up. Except the ones that couldn't be saved. The trees shown are only a few. I think they have damaged nearly every tree on the property. The only good kangaroo is a dead one. Harsh, but true. It's so disappointing to find all your hard work destroyed.

No comments: